#1 – Python
Python is one of the easiest programming languages that you could learn. It is an object-oriented programming language and was launched over 30 years ago. One of its important features is that it is intuitive for programmers, making it the best option for developing one’s coding skills. Besides, it is a popular programming language, allowing numerous job opportunities. Python programming language could be used for designing websites as well as many other specializations. For instance, it is used in machine learning and artificial intelligence. The programming language is most preferred for beginners due to its simplicity and wide use. It is a great stepping stone for learners to scale their competence in writing more complicated programming languages.
#2 – C sharp
C# is another outstanding programming language that you should explore. Programmers use the programming language to perform different tasks and accomplish varied objectives across different professions. Primarily, the programming language is used on the Windows .NET framework. Nevertheless, it is applicable on an open-source platform. Interestingly, it is an object-oriented programming language (OOP) that is relatively new in the market but is highly reliable and stable.
Where C# is most applicable
- Website development
- Windows applications
What are some of the advantages of C# programming language over
- Time-saving: Besides being easy to read, C# programming language is statistically typed making it easier to identify script errors before launching an application. Moreover, the language emphasizes simplicity and efficiency, which allows programmers to spend less time writing complicated stacks of code that have to be repeated throughout the project.
- Low learning curve: Learning C# is far easier than other programming languages. As a beginner, the programming language is comfortable to learn as you advance your skills.
- A scalable language that’s easy to maintain: Another notable benefit of using C# over other programming languages is that it is scalable and easy to maintain. The static codes used in C# are remarkably strict, which makes programs reliably consistent. Consequently, the programs are easy to maintain or adjust compared to programs written using other languages.
#3 – C++
C++ is another recommendable programming language that is highly popular among programmers globally. The program was developed in 1979 as an enhancement of the C programming language. The inspiration behind its development was designing it with an orientation towards large systems and resource-constrained software. Notably, the programming language has continued to expand with numerous versions being launched to match the market needs and trends. The most outstanding benefit of using the C++ programming language is being super scalable allowing programmers and developers to have ultimate control over how their applications use up resources.
Examples of where C++ is most applicable
- Developing browsers
- Operating systems and applications
- In-game programming
- Software engineering
- Data structures
Advantages of C++ programming language
- Object-Oriented: The C++ programming language’s main focus is on objects and manipulations around these objects. As a result, it makes it easier to manipulate code, unlike procedural or structured programming which involves a series of computational steps to be carried out.
- Speed: C++ is one of the best programming languages where speed is a measure. compilation and execution time of a C++ program is much faster than most general-purpose programming languages.
- Compiled: Every C++ code has to be first compiled into a low-level language and then executed.
Easiest programming language to learn: Consider starting with Python
As a beginner in coding and programming, you need something easy and beginner-friendly to help you learn programming without much of a hassle. One of the main reasons why Python stands out among the rest is that it has a simple syntax and clear instructions that make it easy to read and understand. When you enroll in the Python programming language, you don’t have to worry about complicated manuals and instructions.
Here are several reasons that make Python the easiest programming language to study
- Clear and readable syntax: Unlike other programming languages, Python uses simple and clear syntax that is almost like English making it easy for beginners to write.
- Allows for a quick progression: Another key consideration is that Python programming language allows you to progress from one level to the other without many difficulties.
- Versatility: The programming language is used in diverse fields that include data science, finance, game development, machine learning, and website development. By being versatile, you will acknowledge the area that you need to venture in to build your career as a developer.
- Numerous resources: As a beginner, you need to access diverse resources to help you understand the course. Python has many resources including online courses, making it easy for you to learn and practice.
- Supportive community: Python programming language has a supportive community that will help you overcome any challenges you may face as you continue learning. Interestingly, you will be surprised that most of the questions that you might need to ask have been answered by someone else online.
Which programming language should I learn first? Here are some insights
Deciding to enroll in a programming course is one thing, but deciding on “what programming language should i learn first?” is another. If you find yourself in a similar situation you aren’t alone. Most students have no idea of the best programming language for them and the start. With the numerous online resources that include programming assignment help services, they can overcome any challenges and excel in the language of their choice.
Here are a few considerations before you choose the programming language you should learn first.
- If you are looking for something easy and widely used begin with Python
- If you want to build a strong foundation to become an exceptional developer in the future, your first language should be either C# or C++
- If you have identified your niche as an application developer and determined it as a career path, begin by learning Java programming language
- Ruby programming language will be appropriate if you are looking to program for your startup’s website and looking for a reliable programming language that has consistent processes.
If you “wonder what is the best programming language to learn” you should consider the above factors to determine the most appropriate programming language for you. As you pursue the course, you should acknowledge that there are competent online professionals who could help you complete your programming assignment help. More importantly, they will help you break down complex subject contents, making it easier for you to learn the programming language with ease.